We offer analyses to determine compliance with State and Federal requirements, such as FDA and EPA requirements for materials including but not limited to foods, water, soil, air, supplements, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals.
Our scope of practice:
- Microbial Limits/Test Method Suitability
- USP <61> and <62>
- USP 2021 & USP 2022
- Antimicrobial Preservative Effectiveness Test (PET)
- USP <51>
- Water Testing
- Stability Testing
- Disinfectant and Antiseptic Efficacy
- Antimicrobial Studies
- Cosmetic Testing
- FDA Detained Products
- Hand Sanitizer Testing
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP)
- Determination of product stability and expiration date based on estimated shelf-life
- Research to improve product stability.
- Killing efficiency of antimicrobials (zone of influence, phenol coefficient, AOAC challenge protocols).
- Development of improved antimicrobials.
- Industrial hygiene testing of homes, offices, and commercial properties based on Andersen sampling, swab testing, and settled air microbes. Also testing of mycotoxins, particulates, and chemical contaminants.
- Testing of food and cosmetics for toxins.
- Light filth analysis based on microscopic ID of insects and other contaminants.